Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmission Harness

Rsansing71

Reaction score
Guys, I have a 2012 Ram 3500, 6.7, auto, 4wd that I am in need of a transmission harness. Transfer case exploded at 65 mph and took out harness. Chrysler part # is 68140443AD and is obsolete. Does anyone know of a different harness that will work or an aftermarket source for a harness? Thanks!

flan

Reaction score
Guys, I have a 2012 Ram 3500, 6.7, auto, 4wd that I am in need of a transmission harness. Transfer case exploded at 65 mph and took out harness. Chrysler part # is 68140443AD and is obsolete. Does anyone know of a different harness that will work or an aftermarket source for a harness? Thanks!
Sorry to hear about that, what a mess. Did the TC let go or something else? Anyway I’ve used this junkyard search engine in the past and had good luck. Some places will even ship.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Ya the wreckers would be the place to start looking. My dealer even searched and got me the obsolete PCM for my Jeep Liberty at a wrecker……although it turned out to be the wrong one and opened a can of worms .

Users who are viewing this thread