Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer TPMS Reading Zeros

brose29

Reaction score
Picked up my 2025 RAM 1500 this week with the tow package and trailer tire pressure monitoring system. Took my trailer to a tire shop and had the TPMS installed. All 4 sensors paired easily and I hit finish. All sensors reading zero. Reset 12" screen, deleted tire settings and paired again. Same thing. Successful pairing but no readings. Drove trailer 20 minutes home thinking they just needed to rotate. No luck, still reading zero. Tried swapping trailers in the uconnect towing screen and swapping back, still zeros.

Would appreciate any help.

Mikerob14

Reaction score
This is a HD forum. Someone may be able to help but you might want to try another page.

jebruns

Reaction score
On my 2500 when this happens (every time I tow a trailer), I have to go into setting on the 12" screen, trailer settings and select a different trailer. Back up one screen and then go back in and choose the right trailer. Still may take a few minutes to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread