Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer & Towing dashboard glitches

against_The_Wind

Reaction score
Just got my new travel trailer. I hook up and I select vehicle and then dashboard, then towing and trailers which shows me all the guages, gain, oil psi, etc.

First time I did this Only the brake controller gain was showing, and none of the other guages were active or working.

Then the brake controller guage stopped working also.

I did a hard reset to the screen and all guages started working except the brake controller.

I then did another hard reset and and now all guages are working except oil pressure!

After this I connected to wifi and it said scanning for updates and eventually stops but doesn't say if anything was updated.

Also when I unplug my trailer from the truck, in the upper right corner of the trailer and towing page it always says trailer 1 - connected. Even after restarting the vehicle.

During all of this if I go to the off road pages, those guages are always all working.

In addition to any suggestions, if anyone can confirm if your trailer and towing pages has all guages working even when no trailer is attached, and what is says when you do disconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread