Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer Camera Display at Digital Rearview Mirror

Adam@RAM3500

Reaction score
Good morning.

I'm hoping to get some technical help.

I have a 2021 RAM3500 Limited with Trailer Camera Wiring and Digital Rearview Mirror

I'm looking to do the following.

1. What is the correct Mopar part number for the compatible camera kit (What I have is 82216068AD)

2. Once the trailer camera is connected, how can I display the trailer camera on the Digital Rearview Mirror?

3. Currently have a furrion Wireless Camera installed in the trailer, is there a third part conversion kit that I buy to display the cam in the dash or in the Digital Rearview Mirror?

Thank you

Webracin

Reaction score
Good morning.

I'm hoping to get some technical help.

I have a 2021 RAM3500 Limited with Trailer Camera Wiring and Digital Rearview Mirror

I'm looking to do the following.

1. What is the correct Mopar part number for the compatible camera kit (What I have is 82216068AD)

2. Once the trailer camera is connected, how can I display the trailer camera on the Digital Rearview Mirror?

3. Currently have a furrion Wireless Camera installed in the trailer, is there a third part conversion kit that I buy to display the cam in the dash or in the Digital Rearview Mirror?

Thank you
When you say trailer wiring, are you talking about the 12\7 pin connector on the right side of the license plate or the coax conector on the left side of the license plate?

I didnt think the trailer digital rear view was an option on the 21's but could be wrong.

1. Part number is 68527599AA16449862564831932320569981792104.jpg

2. It is automatically selected. On the digital rear view mirror you can also manually select the truck or the trailer.

3. I have the Furrion as well. To my knowledge there is not a way to display on the UConnect or the digital rear view. I know there is not an output on the Furrion that can be tapped into, but of there was, you could use a Naviks to input the video into Aux 2 of the UConnect.

This is the digital rear view trailer connector that plugs into the truck.
16449868571892360280574232361814.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread