Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade interior seats.

BigRedRam2020

Reaction score
Hello guys, I’m new here. So I have a 2020 ram 2500 tradesman with cloth seats, I was wondering if anybody with the vinyl seats would like to trade. I live in AZ btw. Thanks

Nd79

Reaction score
Google this... Something came across on another forum that might help you out. "2022 vinyl floor and cc factory vinyl seat covers free"

I hope this is ok to post

Tri J

Reaction score
I have cloth seats but use these. If there's a mishap, throw them in the washer.
Aries.jpg

Big Tom

Reaction score
Seat covers would be an easier way to go. I have a tradesman also but I want to up grade to power seats.

BigRedRam2020

Reaction score
Seat covers would be an easier way to go. I have a tradesman also but I want to up grade to power seats.
I personally would rather find the original vinyl seats than do seat covers. I was going to have a truck built with the vinyl seats but it was going to take a couple months to get it and that was too far out for a big trip I had planned.

Users who are viewing this thread