Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS

Nick

Reaction score
Went to the Ram build site . Under safety and security they list the TPMS . Would have been nice if they had updated their site sooner as I and others thought it was included in one of the other packages , only to find when the truck arrived it was not included . To make matters worse you can't even get it to add on I tried all the parts guy could find were the tire sensors . Maybe someday .

yycdiesel

Reaction score
Went to the Ram build site . Under safety and security they list the TPMS . Would have been nice if they had updated their site sooner as I and others thought it was included in one of the other packages , only to find when the truck arrived it was not included . To make matters worse you can't even get it to add on I tried all the parts guy could find were the tire sensors . Maybe someday .

you should have TPMS sensors, it literally mandatory.. what truck do you have..

n the United States, TPMS is mandatory for all vehicles produced after September 2007. In the European Union, TPMS is mandatory for all new passenger vehicles released after November 1, 2012. From November 1, 2014, all new passenger vehicles sold in the European Union must be equipped with TPMS.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a monster thread here on how to add Trailer TPMS.

I'd run it down for you but I'm driving out early in the morning and overdue for bed.

Search...

Phil T

Reaction score

Here is the link to my instructions on the installation. The thread gives the entire history of the TTPMS research.

Nick

Reaction score
you should have TPMS sensors, it literally mandatory.. what truck do you have..

n the United States, TPMS is mandatory for all vehicles produced after September 2007. In the European Union, TPMS is mandatory for all new passenger vehicles released after November 1, 2012. From November 1, 2014, all new passenger vehicles sold in the European Union must be equipped with TPMS.
Sorry l left out one T . I was referring to the Trailer tire monitoring system .

yycdiesel

Reaction score
i
Sorry l left out one T . I was referring to the Trailer tire monitoring system .
Sorry new to these trucks I realized after I looked like an ass posting didn't mean to come across as that!

Nick

Reaction score
There's a monster thread here on how to add Trailer TPMS.

I'd run it down for you but I'm driving out early in the morning and overdue for bed.

Search...
Thanks for the info . They are out Of TIMS and jumper cables MOPAR wholesale

Users who are viewing this thread