Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyo raising prices in May.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Wow. The last few times I shopped for tires they were already the most expensive. Should be interesting to see if others follow suit.

Reaction score
Interesting that they felt the need to publicly announce it. I feel like it goes without saying that most material things will see a price hike in our current market conditions.

MtnRider

Reaction score
Interesting that they felt the need to publicly announce it.

Got to make sure they blame it on someone else so they don't look bad. As if I care why the price raised, if it's over priced I'm not buying it no matter what.

Will be interesting if other tire companies follow suit. If it is raw materials (which I have no doubt it is) I would expect everyone to be raising prices soon.

jadmt

Reaction score
I think it is good they announce price increases ahead of time. Tires manufacturing the US will take a hit with the new administration and we the end user will pay the price. At one time it took 7 gallons of oil to make a standard tire think what it takes to make truck tires....

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
glad I got my two sets of at III tires already.

Last edited:

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Well I guess that helps my decision of whether or not to go from 35” nittos up to 37” nittos (toyos)

Pronto

Reaction score
But, but, but, the BLS says overall, things cost only 1.7 to 1.9% more than a year ago. o_O

jadmt

Reaction score
picked up a set of atIII’s for my daughters suv at DT yesterday. I personally love Toyos and have never got a bad set.i have had a lot of tires over the years.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
picked up a set of atIII’s for my daughters suv at DT yesterday. I personally love Toyos and have never got a bad set.i have had a lot of tires over the years.
I have had a couple sets the M/T and the AT2 the M/T lasted 10,000km with a fresh alignment when i installed them and the at2 was terrible traction and they only lasted 30,000km when i sold tires lots of them came back for warranty and no one was really happy with them

Users who are viewing this thread