Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too much oil and poor dealer help

Units

Reaction score
Just as bad my buddy has a 2023 and he is all over the board. My other buddy has a 2023 gmc 3500, he blew his boost hose because the dpf was full..... no check engine light till then.
Well, never mind then.

Nick

Reaction score
I had a cracked fuel tube on a 8V92 Detroit . You can smell your oil on the dip stick If there is diesel in it you will be able to smell it . I know it may sound funny but you can also taste antifreeze in your oil . Good luck on driving around with 2 gallons of diesel in it . Hope they fix it for you .

Dinky503

Reaction score
I had a cracked fuel tube on a 8V92 Detroit . You can smell your oil on the dip stick If there is diesel in it you will be able to smell it . I know it may sound funny but you can also taste antifreeze in your oil . Good luck on driving around with 2 gallons of diesel in it . Hope they fix it for you .

Already oil sampled test twice both over critical levels in 500mils. Now I have driven over 1000miles with similar results. 2000 miles with critical levels of fuel in oil, Dealership and Ram seem not to care lol.

Dinky503

Reaction score
Well the manager must be mad at me since they got a new email from the attorney general. He wouldnt talk to me or make eye contact lol. No mechanics seem to run when I pulled up. We will see what happens in the next week I'll keep everyone posted.

Enve46

Reaction score
Well the manager must be mad at me since they got a new email from the attorney general. He wouldnt talk to me or make eye contact lol. No mechanics seem to run when I pulled up. We will see what happens in the next week I'll keep everyone posted.
Fingers crossed brother.

CaptainMike

Reaction score
That manager is a pu ssy. It's not a dealership problem (well, maybe in his case it is), but the manufacturer's problem. My dealership, and more specifically the service manager, has been in my corner since day one. Yeah, they don't make as much money off of warranty work, but they know customer service. That's a big deal to me when it comes time to replace my '22 hunk 'o crap.

Users who are viewing this thread