Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover and Bumper Step

oscar

Reaction score
EDIT: New stuff has come to light. New listing created.

I have an aluminum rolling hard tonneau cover and a left OEM bumper step. Got myself a truck camper and these items had to come off and I don't have enough space.
The cover is in good shape with a few scratches here and there that a little black paint won't hide. The bumper step was on the truck for a few hundred miles.....

Pick it up in Bethlehem PA or I can meet you halfway (within reason, and value negotiable). Make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_3194.JPG
    IMG_3194.JPG
    503.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3196.JPG
    IMG_3196.JPG
    441.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Rex2022

Reaction score
I have an aluminum rolling hard tonneau cover and a left OEM bumper step. Got myself a truck camper and these items had to come off and I don't have enough space.
The cover is in good shape with a few scratches here and there that a little black paint won't hide. The bumper step was on the truck for a few hundred miles.....

Pick it up in Bethlehem PA or I can meet you halfway (within reason, and value negotiable). Make me an offer.
How much for bed step if you were to ship to 43551? A little far to drive with gas prices.

oscar

Reaction score
Full size.... dually (not that I think the latter matters)

oscar

Reaction score
OK, I have some more meaningful data. It is a Retrax Pro..... Listing new new just North of $2000 I'll take half of that, $1000

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread