Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tires

Lary0071

Reaction score
I know I was just letting him know why.
At least he's not mixing and matching sizes and tread like the dude in front of me...
36becb018c5e0d1370f7622c65eaa649.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Redmoosse

Reaction score
all Toyo truck tires are made here now. Used to be some came from Japan which is still 100X better than china. At least Mexico does not want to kill us lol. also Mexico is north America so there is that :).
Like like it or not they are mine

Papa_smurf

Reaction score
What type do you suggest?
I personally recommend Falken wildpeak at3w. I really like the on road, off road Performance they give for an at tire. They also ride good and look good. They have good tread life also. If not the falkens, id go with bfg all terrain, or toyo open country at.

So many good options out there. Stay with name brand is a good idea.

Redmoosse

Reaction score
I personally recommend Falken wildpeak at3w. I really like the on road, off road Performance they give for an at tire. They also ride good and look good. They have good tread life also. If not the falkens, id go with bfg all terrain, or toyo open country at.

Ok so Toyo tires?

Redmoosse

Reaction score
Ok I’ll try and check the place where I’m getting my tires and go with them

jadmt

Reaction score
Ok I’ll try and check the place where I’m getting my tires and go with them
You should list what your end goal is ie what do you use your truck for what kind of conditions do use it in. Towing, off roading, street cruising etc.

Redmoosse

Reaction score

Okay thank you

Redmoosse

Reaction score

It doesn’t bother me but thanks

Users who are viewing this thread