Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Pressure Monitoring

THC1

Reaction score
I have a 2500 Laramie on order and chose the tire pressure monitoring system. Can someone point me to the proper sensors I will need for this to function?

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
I have a 2500 Laramie on order and chose the tire pressure monitoring system. Can someone point me to the proper sensors I will need for this to function?
If you are talking about the Trailer TPMS, you should receive four sensors with the truck. Make sure that's on your checklist of things to inspect upon delivery. Mine were in a plastic bag in the storage compartment underneath the rear driver's side seat.

If you're talking about the regular TPMS, the sensors will come installed in your factory wheels.

THC1

Reaction score
If you are talking about the Trailer TPMS, you should receive four sensors with the truck. Make sure that's on your checklist of things to inspect upon delivery. Mine were in a plastic bag in the storage compartment underneath the rear driver's side seat.

If you're talking about the regular TPMS, the sensors will come installed in your factory wheels.

Thanks for the info.......I sent my sales guy that question and he said, "you can purchase those from our service department." Geesh, I did see a video from a Silverado owner saying his truck came with some for the trailer. Thanks again!

sstoner911

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.......I sent my sales guy that question and he said, "you can purchase those from our service department." Geesh, I did see a video from a Silverado owner saying his truck came with some for the trailer. Thanks again!

They are usually in a bag under the rear seats

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread