Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thuren Specs

GBB

Reaction score
I was noticing some outside wear on my front passenger tire with no noticeable wear on driver front tire and a slight pull to the right although very slight. Turning loose of steering wheel truck would drift to the right. Truck has around 32,000 miles on it. Current tires are Falken Wildpeaks with around 15,000 miles on them. So decided to have an alignment done to Thuren specs. Printed out the specs and gave to the alignment tech and told him I wanted as close to these as you can get especially the toe-in. After alignment was done and getting on the road I noticed the steering felt a little lighter and there was no more pull to the right. Very pleased with the results and would highly recommend using the Thuren specs if getting an alignment done.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I changed to BFG's a 200 miles on my new truck. After a few thousand miles, I saw wear on the outer edge of the tires. Found out about the Thuren specs from the forum here.

Printed out the write up and took it to my alignment guy. We adjusted it to almost perfect 0 toe and adjusted the castor to 3.5. Works great and tires are wearing even after 25K miles. I also rotate my tires every 5K miles and use balance beads in them so they are always balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread