Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The order has arrived!

BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Reaction score
My 2020 ordered NE has arrived, 50ga, laramie lv2, with basically everything but airbags (do my own), trailer tpms/cam and safety package since it limted my view. Ceramic waxed her today, undercoated it, installed a new 8" drop hitch, put mudflaps dealer thru in. Got carhartt seat covers, bug shield, window vents, gas cap all ordered. Now got to figure how all these settings work, cant figure out how to turn of edge of headlight and need to disable door dinger. May have to buy one of those readers that let you adjust settings. My dealer joked he has never sold a truck where range said 853 miles...lol. i was happy they filled it.

Attachments

• KIMG1150.JPG
    KIMG1150.JPG
    566 KB · Views: 82
  • KIMG1147.JPG
    KIMG1147.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 83

BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Reaction score
Mid may, they thought it would take into sept + and i needed truck in august so was happy it arrived. Truck is sooooo nice but so much to learn and somewhat disappointed some of features are not more controlled thru the uconnect. I.e: off on lights means all head lights OFF, runningboards stow when truck is in gear not every single time a door opens, minor stuff but for $ of truck..... i know i am getting old when my favorite option is 50gallon tank, boy is it nice.

Users who are viewing this thread