Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Towing pics thread

jetrinka

Reaction score
I wasn't fast enough to get a picture but last weekend I witnessed a Tesla (little SUV version whatever its called) towing a single axle Airstream TT.... I suppose if you run out of charge just hook it up to the genny for the trailer?

jsalbre

Reaction score
I wasn't fast enough to get a picture but last weekend I witnessed a Tesla (little SUV version whatever its called) towing a single axle Airstream TT.... I suppose if you run out of charge just hook it up to the genny for the trailer?

One of my buddies is about to move into the smallest double axle Airstream and he’ll be towing it with a F150 Lightning. He knows range will be terrible but wants to give it a try anyway. I think I’ve convinced him to carry a small generator as a “just in case”.

jsalbre

Reaction score

Midwesterner

Reaction score
I remember hearing about that when it happened. He was driving awfully fast for being that close to a structure.
He was going pretty fast and he just clipped the corner. He might have thought he was going to clear it. There have been a fair few instances like this one. You wonder if people are just unaware of their hight or what the reason is.

jsalbre

Reaction score
That’s definitely the most matchy car trail I’ve ever seen. I do like the wheels on the second Jetta though. Looks like it might be a GLi, which would have made a much better front vehicle on that train, assuming it runs.

Check out the rear suspension on those things though. They’ve got the trunks loaded down with something heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread