Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

Red Rider

Reaction score
The ac temp setting is supposed to show at the top of the screen (and it did when I got the truck but has since disappeared. Based on a comment from another helpful person on this forum, you can get the display information back by changing the screen theme but that only works for a day tops. Does anyone know of a more permanent solution or we at the merci of the inept programmers at Ram?

Who are they hiring to fix these problems….high school dropouts. I mean if you know how to get the information back (even temporarily), it does not seem like it should be such a stretch to tweak the program to make it permanent. Then again, maybe I’m getting to particular in my old age and am expecting too much for my $70K plus purchase.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
The ac temp setting is supposed to show at the top of the screen (and it did when I got the truck but has since disappeared. Based on a comment from another helpful person on this forum, you can get the display information back by changing the screen theme but that only works for a day tops. Does anyone know of a more permanent solution or we at the merci of the inept programmers at Ram?

Who are they hiring to fix these problems….high school dropouts. I mean if you know how to get the information back (even temporarily), it does not seem like it should be such a stretch to tweak the program to make it permanent. Then again, maybe I’m getting to particular in my old age and am expecting too much for my $70K plus purchase.
Hello Red Rider,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. Please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Ram Cares

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Mine does no show at the top of my 12" screen.
But it does show up on the Climate control screen that I have on the lower half of my screen.
But when I change the temp, it shows up momentarily on the upper part of the screen.
Maybe that's what you saw.

tkabrick

Reaction score
There was supposed to be an update in Q2 to fix this issue yet it's still happening. Only way I can get it back is by changing profiles or themes and then the next day it's gone again.

Cseybert

Reaction score
Some of the smartest and richest people on earth are in fact high school dropouts. Just saying.

Red Rider

Reaction score
I did get a reply from Ram Cares on this subject and there reply was:
”At this time our technical team is currently working on an enhanced software update, which should be released in the upcoming months/soon.”

Not sure how long “months/soon” will be.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I did get a reply from Ram Cares on this subject and there reply was:
”At this time our technical team is currently working on an enhanced software update, which should be released in the upcoming months/soon.”

Not sure how long “months/soon” will be.
When they get around to it… same like the 19 pump issue

Danny Cameo

Reaction score

I know this post is a bit old, yet I did an internet search to try to find out why my temps disappeared today, after I got the camera recall software update. Anyway not only did I lose the temperature. I've lost the ability to control the passenger side temp as well. I have been sitting in my truck for 15 minutes at the dealership as it's cold here! Trying to adjust the temperature. My wife's going to love this. Anybody have an update on how to possibly fix this, even temporarily! Did Ram cares get back to anybody? About this

jsalbre

Reaction score
I know this post is a bit old, yet I did an internet search to try to find out why my temps disappeared today, after I got the camera recall software update. Anyway not only did I lose the temperature. I've lost the ability to control the passenger side temp as well. I have been sitting in my truck for 15 minutes at the dealership as it's cold here! Trying to adjust the temperature. My wife's going to love this. Anybody have an update on how to possibly fix this, even temporarily! Did Ram cares get back to anybody? About this
Hold the power button down on your radio until it reboots.

jak

Reaction score
Where is the motor temp display on a 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesmen diesel? There is no gauge and cannot find on screen? Thanks

jak

Reaction score
The gauge you have circled is DEF on my truck and I have not been able to get it to display on cluster. Gonna try once more then to the shop. Thanks

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Where is the motor temp display on a 2022 Ram 2500 Tradesmen diesel? There is no gauge and cannot find on screen? Thanks

Which screen does your truck have?

Users who are viewing this thread