Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take-off Wheel & Tire Current Worth

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
What’s everybody getting for their new/like new factory wheels and tires? Also, where are y’all selling?

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
Mine will have a little less than 2000 miles on them. They are black Night Edition for a Limited. I was guessing on starting out with asking $1,200 for wheels and tires.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Sold my good year wranglers from my Power wagon.
Tires only with 200 miles on them. Got $1000 for 5 tires.

I'm in SoCal.

Last edited:

jadmt

Reaction score
depends on which ones and location. In my area new Power wagon tires and wheels with sensors go for about $1200. I sold a set for that much and then regretted selling them and bought a new set of take offs for the same amount. I have seen people sell for less and seen people advertise for more but those are always on the market for a long time.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Sold my NE wheels and stock firestones for $1,500. They were new.

Edit: Sold on marketplace

Last edited:
Reactions: CFE

DammitDave

Reaction score
You guys are lucky, here in St. Louis area, the steel wheels with the chrome clad cover are a dime a dozen. I see them advertised lightly used all day long for $300. Mine are still taking up space in the garage.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I actually like the NE wheels. Put bigger Toyos on and sold the stock tires for $300. Had multiple people reach out for them at that price.

Reactions: CFE

Users who are viewing this thread