Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swallowing my pride - balancing beads.

ironmike

Reaction score
This is THE game changer!!! I have ran these with, OUT OF ROUND BFG 37/12.5/20's and they helped tremendously enough to run them until 46k miles. Now recently swapped to TOYO RT/ TRAILS 37/12.5/20 and they were perfectly balanced during install. With the cemtramatics also, there is zero issues and the smoothest ride ever....

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Finally went back to Discount Tire to have the beads removed and tires balanced...
Good-bye 'magic fingers', hello smooth riding...
It's great not having the entire truck shake/shimmy down the road.

Last edited:

scrmblr2

Reaction score
Considered beads….until I thought about tpms. Then I was like centric balancers. Dinka like the idea a could hear those at slow speeds.
Right now I have 7000+ on factory wheels and tires. Rotated them a few hundred miles ago….no real noticeable change. Will wait to see how anything changes after more miles.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
That dudes pretty cool he makes some odd ball stuff.
I have not seen any of his other stuff but i could imagine if he thought about putting a gopro in a tire he has other out of the box ideas, but he should have just let the go pro record and not watch it while trying to race down city streets lol

Stoic_Shane

Reaction score
Have yall tried centralmatic or centramatic wheel balancers? Might be worth a shot.

A lot of larger wheels tend to benefit from it but I can’t speak from experience.

However from the towing side on stock runs (especially my DRWs) they have come in clutch.

Best of luck and please let me know if these are bad for any reason I’ve previously missed. I simply haven’t found evedience otherwise.

Cheers.

PS: just saw that another member posted this on another page (maybe top of this one on web, my bad, can still vouch for em).

Users who are viewing this thread