Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streamlight mount?

mountainears

Reaction score
Anyone find a good spot to mount a streamlight?

Had a fleeting thought putting it here but the console slide won’t click forward. Would like a spot accessible by the driver.

IMG_4046.jpeg

Grey

Reaction score
Maybe if you use a tablet holder that mounts in the rear cup holder behind the console. You could reach the rear AC module easy enough.

Alligator John

Reaction score
I put it on the passenger side of the console. I have no problem reaching down from the driver's seat to remove it.

1000002470.jpg

mountainears

Reaction score
You just tapped the screws right through there so they stick through inside that pocket? Wouldn't bother me as I don't use that pocket, but curious.

Alligator John

Reaction score
Yes, but they are forward of the pocket. I also used some double side tape for a little extra support. I did go back and cover the wires to make them less noticeable. It is wired to my auxiliary battery full time.

mountainears

Reaction score
I ended up giving the drivers side a shot. Seems to miss my leg positioning and easy access. IMG_4184.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread