Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolk after marlet radio screen not turning on

Graham

Reaction score
Hi,
My husband own's a dodge ram 2022 6.7 cumming diesel. He recently installed an after market touch screen stolk radio into the vehicle and it was working fine. Although, as of yesterday, the touch screen disply and radio is no longer working; meaning no disply on touch the screen and no sound. It previously was working and now its not. Any tips or knowlege on whats going on and how to fix it would be awesome.

Thank you
Aria clever

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Hi,
My husband own's a dodge ram 2022 6.7 cumming diesel. He recently installed an after market touch screen stolk radio into the vehicle and it was working fine. Although, as of yesterday, the touch screen disply and radio is no longer working; meaning no disply on touch the screen and no sound. It previously was working and now its not. Any tips or knowlege on whats going on and how to fix it would be awesome.

Thank you
Aria clever
Take out the aftermarket stuff and get an oem setup of your choice any of the screen options can be easily added to your truck to suit your needs

Last edited:

Linked4door

Reaction score
First thing I would check would be the wiring. Bad ground or power wire maybe?

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you
Aria clever
I've never heard of Stolk and when trying to look them up wasn't able to find anything.

That said, the first thing I'd do to troubleshoot is take out the aftermarket unit and reconnect the stock OEM unit that the truck came with. From there you can start troubleshooting fuses, wiring shorts, improper connections in whatever harness he may have used, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread