Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock wheels and 37's. Assignment complete

Russty__

Reaction score
Man, I want to switch to 37s from 35s but theres non available by me until march!

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
I got lucky on tires; DiscountTire found some in California and had them shipped. I’m pretty sure there is a shop (in north texas) that has some of the 37” M/T Baja Boss AT in stock

Mine measure about 36” tall, haven’t measure width; but I rub on the sway bar and the radius arms. I also run my tires currently at 35psi in the front and 30 psi in the rear. Thinking of lowering those each another 3-5 psi. I haven’t disconnected to fully flex and see rubbing yet.

Right now I’m thinking of doing some BORA spacers, would love to just do 1” - but I don’t really want to trim my studs yet - and I’m afraid 1.75” will push out the tires beyond the fenders. I also need to research some radius arms that will “bend” / cut out to allow the tires to not rub there and possible push the axle forward a little to take an awkard bend out of the springs and clear the back of the wheel well a bit better. Then I can tackle the sway bar.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I've found mixed results on this so far. Are the Beadlock style rims the same BS as normal PW rims? I wanted to get the Beadlock style but my dealership shouldn't figure out how to add them to my custom order a few weeks ago.

I'm really tempted to go 37 on my factory rims. I eventually will be getting AEV rims but being up in Canada everything is so much more pricey. AEV rims will cost me around $500 a piece once I take into tax, shipping and currency.

UNifc6pF

Reaction score
Not official; but the offset on the beadlocks are a little better for 37's than the others. Depending on the tire & tire pressure you'll get minor rubbing on radius to no rubbing with 37's

Users who are viewing this thread