Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stock fuel tank wires connector part #?

GD Transport

Reaction score
Does anyone know a part number or where to find both a male and female version of the stock fuel tank connector plug? I have a 2024 3500 Mega cab Cummins 31 gallon tank. I assume it's the same plug as the crew cabs but Just guessing.

I'd like to make a plug and play removable short harness that plugs in between the stock wire harness and the tank. I just want a tap off the stock gauge without cutting into the factory wiring like I did on my 2018. I'll tap into the jumper rather than directly into the factory wires.

Depending on how much it would cost , I'm open to someone making me a custom harness as long as it's quality and the connections are watertight.

Also open to other jumper locations where I could achieve the same thing without leaving permanent evidence in the wiring.

Thanks

gprguy

Reaction score
If you mean the plug that goes into the top of the fuel tank module, it's a GM part:

I used that one when adding my midship tank. I don't know if there's a male version out there.

GD Transport

Reaction score
If you mean the plug that goes into the top of the fuel tank module, it's a GM part:

I used that one when adding my midship tank. I don't know if there's a male version out there.

Yes that's what I'm looking for, Thank you. Even better that it comes as a pig tail. Now If I can find a male version I'll be set. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread