Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steering issues

Firebird

Reaction score
My Durango RT has it, and I really don't like it. Can turn it off or change the sensitivity on my touch screen

NCjosh

Reaction score
My Durango RT has it, and I really don't like it. Can turn it off or change the sensitivity on my touch screen
I don't think mine has it, I could be mistaken. I looked online and it says that if equipped, the button should be below the radio, I don't see that button on mine..

firebabe127

Reaction score
When I first bought my truck I thought the steering sucked. Felt like cracks in the pavement pushing me arouond. Only to figure out that Lane Assist was kicking the steering trying to stay in the lane. Now I just

Are you talking about front collision assist or lane assist? My husband's Durango RT has both. He said the front collision assist has it in the screen but his has a button under the radio for the lane assist to turn it on or off? Although both are very annoying

CdnHO

Reaction score
Are you talking about front collision assist or lane assist? My husband's Durango RT has both. He said the front collision assist has it in the screen but his has a button under the radio for the lane assist to turn it on or off? Although both are very annoying
Mine has a button to disable lane assist. I also have collision avoidance. Only activated once due to vehicle that stopprd in the next lane. Two totally different systems.

firebabe127

Reaction score
Mine has a button to disable lane assist. I also have collision avoidance. Only activated once due to vehicle that stopprd in the next lane. Two totally different systems.
Yes I know they are different. I was asking because you said you can adjust yours on the screen that's why I was trying to see which one you were talking about? Ours doesn't have anything on the screen to adjust lane assist?

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think mine has it, I could be mistaken. I looked online and it says that if equipped, the button should be below the radio, I don't see that button on mine..

Have you looked at the window sticker?

Firebird

Reaction score
I have collision assist as well, hate it, it is turned off 100% of the time. The wife likes Lane assist, so I leave it on, but it is set to low sensitivity

Users who are viewing this thread