Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speedo Recal Suggestions

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
So we need the mx+ and cable but why alpha obd AlfaOBD if mx+ comes with an app??

Last edited by a moderator:

PMHQ

Reaction score
For those of you that use AlphaOBD AlfaOBD on a 2022 Truck....(Or 2021 even) Will it work if I follow this?

This guy makes it look pretty easy, but he has an older truck and I am not sure if my AlphaOBD AlfaOBD will give me the option for a 2022....Which one will I use if it doesn't offer the 2022 trucks? Anyone know for sure? Thanks fellas! Love my new truck and I am having Carli Suspension put on it on Monday and tires and wheels on Tuesday....Merry Christmas and thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Yep, thats the one I learned from. Just a few minor differences in the displays, but easy to figure out. Just make sure you do everything in the video, including at the end on clearing the faults.

JamesEvan

Reaction score
For those of you that use AlphaOBD AlfaOBD on a 2022 Truck....(Or 2021 even) Will it work if I follow this?

This guy makes it look pretty easy, but he has an older truck and I am not sure if my AlphaOBD AlfaOBD will give me the option for a 2022....Which one will I use if it doesn't offer the 2022 trucks? Anyone know for sure? Thanks fellas! Love my new truck and I am having Carli Suspension put on it on Monday and tires and wheels on Tuesday....Merry Christmas and thank you in advance!

Yep, thats the one I learned from. Just a few minor differences in the displays, but easy to figure out. Just make sure you do everything in the video, including at the end on clearing the faults.
Worked with Body Computer MY2022 PowerNet & ABS Bosch/Continental/Teves/TRW Powernet MY2019+ PowerNet for my 2022 PW

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend a tablet with gps for the alfaodb? GPS so I can run mapping software. Android tablets looks to vary a lot in quality and features.

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
Worked with Body Computer MY2022 PowerNet & ABS Bosch/Continental/Teves/TRW Powernet MY2019+ PowerNet for my 2022 PW
This is exactly what I did, used 2642.00 mm for my 315/70/17 tire size with the MT Baja A/T's on stock wheels. Also, use the how-to seen below to be able to clear everything out.(obviously choose the newest year listed and adapt to this how to)

phatboy64

Reaction score
Looking for some help. This is the first time using AlphODB, when I select my body module and connect I don’t get past this screen (see attached). Am I missing something.
4C2EFAC9-443A-4A66-BBE0-70A5A0706B62.jpeg

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Next step?

What are you trying to do? Status/Faults to read the system ID so you have it, then Active Diagnostics and Car Configuration Change if you're trying to make a change.

phatboy64

Reaction score
So I figured it out. I have to click on the “open hood”. But when I try to change the tire size I get this
IMG_0736.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread