What's new
Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD!!-- Five BRAND NEW 37x12.5r18 Toyo RT Open Country tires and Vision Nemesis Rims

Good price for 5 tires and wheels. If you don't get any bites here you can try selling on Carli Suspension Owners or Dodge Truck Extreme groups on FB.

Sorry...moving too fast (at work). Just saw the specs right above the price. PM sent.

I’m interested in buying, I’m in Alabama so not far away. Are TPMS installed? Thanks

Tires and rims are still for sale local deal fell through. I don't care if you drove from where ever and you bring cash and your $200 short I'm not coming off of price so please don't ask me too and I'm not shipping them.

Tires and rims are still for sale local deal fell through. I don't care if you drove from where ever and you bring cash and your $200 short I'm not coming off of price so please don't ask me too and I'm not shipping them.
kind of amazing that people do that. your tires/wheels are a screaming deal..I have people make an offer and accepted it and when they show they say they are short.

Wow, that is not cool. I've had it done to me as well. They can pound sand if they think I'll fall for that....

Back