Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD - Complete Power Wagon Hidden Winch Setup, Fits Ram 2500/ 3500 Hemi! - now $1800

BVO

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker and information grabber. My name is Matt and I own Boulder Vehicle Outfitters, LLC in Frederick, CO. We work on tons of Ram Trucks and I occasionally have parts off of my personal trucks or other project trucks.

This ad is for:

A complete winch package that came out of a 2022 Power Wagon. This includes an OEM Ram branded Warn Zeon 12-S winch, synthetic rope, and Warn Epic hook, OEM mounting cradle with all hardware, and OEM plastic grille bezel with integrated winch plug and provision for parking sensors. The winch itself was never used, other than spooling the cable in under tension. All of this is in near new condition.

This is everything you need to install a hidden winch on the front of your Hemi Powered Ram 2500 or 3500 (or replacement parts for your power wagon). This kit will NOT fit diesel trucks, as the intercooler is in the way. The winch alone retails for $1981.00 and I have no idea what the OEM parts are worth.

I am asking $1800 OBO for the whole setup. Local Pickup only. We can also offer installation.

You can DM me here, email Matt@BVOAV.com or call our shop at 720-413-1311 and ask for Matt

IMG_3686.jpegIMG_3687.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread