Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM has taken over my radio

asforme

Reaction score
I purchased a used 2018 RAM 3500 Longhorn. It has the plain jane stock stereo. When I start the vehicle the radio turns on, nothing I can do about that, and Sirius XM radio blasts from the speakers. How can I stop or disable Sirius XM from starting when I start the vehicle. Also is it possible to make the radio connect to my phone via Bluetooth instead? Thanks in advance.

Jcrawford

Reaction score
Idk watching this for future use if any one has a way. Really hate how if I’m Bluetooth connected when I turn the truck off and then restart it later it’s on xm and the volume is way louder. Like come in it’s 2022 auto balance the levels from Bluetooth to radio. Interestingly if you last had your phone connected through usb and then restart with it unplugged the radio starts on the connections page vs xm. Not that it auto connects or plays from device however. It still makes you select the source but at least xm isn’t screaming at me

Users who are viewing this thread