Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sinister oil bypass kit on a 2021

BAMBASS

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Sinister oil bypass kit on a 2021 yet. Sinister's info says it fits up to 2021. I contacted them and they told me that they heard that they fit like a charm. I told them that's not the answer I wanted. Should have definitive fitment by the end of year was their response. WTF

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a Sinister oil bypass kit on a 2021 yet. Sinister's info says it fits up to 2021. I contacted them and they told me that they heard that they fit like a charm. I told them that's not the answer I wanted. Should have definitive fitment by the end of year was their response. WTF
Well nothing has really changed so yea it will fit

BAMBASS

Reaction score
Well nothing has really changed so yea it will fit
Thanks! Just wanted to be sure since it fits in a tight area in the engine compartment. Anything added or relocated around the engine could have affected fitment. Good to know that nothing changed. Thanks Again!

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I've got a post in the what did you do to your ram today thread with mods to make it fit with the Banks Elbow on my '22. On a stock truck should fit exactly as prescribed in the instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread