Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Tire

Nick

Reaction score
Check out Simple Tire on line . I have bought trailer tires from them with good results . Free shipping and good prices . The also sell LT and tires for about anything you have . They will also ship to a list of dealers in your area and will install the tires . Install prices will be posted on their web site .

jeffn

Reaction score
Check out Simple Tire on line . I have bought trailer tires from them with good results . Free shipping and good prices . The also sell LT and tires for about anything you have . They will also ship to a list of dealers in your area and will install the tires . Install prices will be posted on their web site .
I did take a look at this site and was pretty impressed with the look of it. What I didn’t like is the flow for selecting a vehicle only to get to the point of having to pick front or rear tires, either of which reuired me to go back to the start for whatever I didn’t select. Quirky, but not fatal. However, when I compared prices to Tirerack, which ships free and fast, I found the Simple Tire prices to be $5-10 more per tire. Not a lot, but it adds up over 4 or 6 tires. The price they show you on the product is not the install price, you have to select an installer for that and then the install price is not actually the price because disposal fee is not included. I’ll still use this site for comparison purposes, thanks for sharing it.

Firebird

Reaction score
My son just got a set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers from them, he was very happy with them

Users who are viewing this thread