Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show me your Delmonico red truck with bronze rims

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Looking at putting some bronze Vision Manx 2 rims on my Delmonico Red Pearl Power Wagon.

So would like to see some trucks with bronze rims and what you think about the look.

The power Wagon has no chrome on it, it's either red or black. Only other color is the silver on the bead lock rings. So thinking the bronze will look good.

vision wheels manx2.jpg

jadmt

Reaction score
This not meant to offend anyone but I have not seen a bronze wheel on any color Power wagon that looks good. For me the come across as looking cheap but I know that is just my opinion and it is worth exactly nothing if you like bronze...carry on.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
This not meant to offend anyone but I have not seen a bronze wheel on any color Power wagon that looks good. For me the come across as looking cheap but I know that is just my opinion and it is worth exactly nothing if you like bronze...carry on.
Only other colors are chrome, alunimum, or black.
There is no chrome or aluminum on the truck.
And it already has enough black on it. So just trying to break it up some.

Users who are viewing this thread