Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat covers that work with Heated/Vented seats.

Tater86

Reaction score
Curious, has anyone found seat covers that work with the Heated/Vented seats from the factory? Looking to protect the seats during hunting and fishing season but still being able to utilize the full functions of the seats.

Thanks!

areuriding

Reaction score
I have neoprene seat covers and they work perfectly with heated and cooled seats. I have them in my Hellcat as well as my Rubicon and will put them in my Power Wagon if it ever gets here.

CFE

Reaction score
Curious, has anyone found seat covers that work with the Heated/Vented seats from the factory? Looking to protect the seats during hunting and fishing season but still being able to utilize the full functions of the seats.

Thanks!
I have some chinese made covers on my heated cloth seats and they work flawlessly. i bought them on Amazon.

CFE

Reaction score
Do you have vented seats or just heated?
just heated - i must've skipped over your vented part. mine definitely wouldn't work with vented option, as they are padded quite nicely.

Tater86

Reaction score
just heated - i must've skipped over your vented part. mine definitely wouldn't work with vented option, as they are padded quite nicely.
All good, I did the same thing on my previous big horn with just vented seats and they worked fine. I'm just trying to figure out the vented portion before I move forward.

Reactions: CFE

Combatgrunt

Reaction score
I Have Marathon Covers they say they don't work with the Vented seats but I can definitely feel it and works just fine with my heated seats. They are worth the money at least in my opinion. They clean with a simple wipe and fit tight lol you'll break a sweat getting them on

Attachments

• IMG_8284.jpeg
    IMG_8284.jpeg
    564.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8285.jpeg
    IMG_8285.jpeg
    723.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8283.jpeg
    IMG_8283.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread