Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S&B cold air intake

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
it's not going to get you anything but some turbo noise and underhood bling. which is why I bought the s&b.

RV_Goose

Reaction score
Snake Oil wallet draining bling. The factory setup flows more than the engine can use.

Like K&N filters on vehicles made in the past 20ish years. The 80s motorcycles and vehicles could benefit then. But not today.

Nick

Reaction score
YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING WORTHWHIE FOR YOUR MOTOR BUY THE WATER FILTER KIT FROM SINISTER DIESEL . HAD THEM ON ALL MY RIGS THEY WORK ! LOOKS GOOD TOO !

SBookless

Reaction score
I bought it months ago. When I went to install it my sensors were different and would'nt mount correctly. Apparently it was a known issue and they were in the middle of a re-design and the new part was weeks out. They told me I could install and I had a 50/50 shot at a check engine light. I sent it back and they refunded me the purchase price and never refunded me the cleaning kit that was in the box also. They have some cool stuff but I will not buy from them again due to this poor service.

Bozo

Self-banned
Reaction score
No need for the cold air kit. I had a set up on a triton ford and it was a pia with no apparent benefit. That thing was a dog, through and through.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
it was the sensor bosses that caused the issues. I've not had any problems with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread