Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recall W03 Transmission Valve Body DJ D2

Cumminsleadfoot

Reaction score
Went to the local dealer today and was informed they only had 3 kits for this recall and had to use them on trucks on the lot. They said they ordered more, but FCA cancelled their order and FCA is allocating the kits and the dealer has no idea how they are being allocated. They said they have no idea when they will have kits available for people that already paid their money.

Seeing that this is a safety recall that involves the possibility of the vehicle catching fire, I wonder if this should be reported to the NTSB. FCA, get your **** in one sock.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Went to the local dealer today and was informed they only had 3 kits for this recall and had to use them on trucks on the lot. They said they ordered more, but FCA cancelled their order and FCA is allocating the kits and the dealer has no idea how they are being allocated. They said they have no idea when they will have kits available for people that already paid their money.

Seeing that this is a safety recall that involves the possibility of the vehicle catching fire, I wonder if this should be reported to the NTSB. FCA, get your **** in one sock.

I am sorry to hear this, Cumminsleadfoot. So that our team can look in to this further, please send a private message with more details.

Kate
RamCares

litzdog911

Reaction score
See also the discussion here:

My6rams

Reaction score
This is ********
I received a recall called the dealership they don’t have any auto parts and they tell me don’t plow with the truck don’t tow with the truck
andcdont go off road
What the FXXX did I buy the truck for

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
This is ********
I received a recall called the dealership they don’t have any auto parts and they tell me don’t plow with the truck don’t tow with the truck
andcdont go off road
What the FXXX did I buy the truck for

Hey, My6rams. Do you currently have a recall associated to your vehicle? If so, we recommend visiting your dealer at your earliest convenience. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Kate
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread