Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Wheels & Tire sizes. Or just showoff your Rebel with 35s & up

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Since the regular Power Wagon thread couldn't provide answers I created this thread.
Let's see what you have on your Rebel & what issues you have discovered in your swap.

There aren’t many Rebel owners here, but the safe bet with 4.5 Gen. HDs is that 35s should fit with no rubbing. Anything larger is likely to require some tweaking.

I'm still waiting for my truck to make it onto a train but was curious about the max tire I can put on the Rebel's 20" wheels without any/much modification?

Unlike many I like the look of the stock wheels just not the 20" size. I know the stock 285/60/20 are not technically low profile but hate the reduced sidewalls & was thinking about just swapping the wheels to 18s. But now I'm thinking that if I just wait until I need to replace the tires and go with either a 295/65/20 or a 325/60/20 I'll be happier without changing wheels that I already like.

I tried searching the forums for 2500 Rebel tires but found no results.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Not a Rebel but 35x12.5x17 Toyo Open Country M/T's on 2022 Power Wagon wheels and a 2.5" level. No rubbing at all.

View attachment 57332
The point that I've heard there's a difference between the regular PW & the Rebel is why I created this thread.
So that others can avoid all the wasted time I spent searching through the PW threads to no avail.

bricklinguy

Reaction score
Hello there. I'm new here and was wondering the same thing. I'm picking up my 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel Cummins on Monday and I'm fixing to order wheels and tires for it, hoping that what I pick for stock ride height (which is supposedly the same 2" lift the Power Wagon gets from the factory) will be good for it. I'm looking at some Weld Off Road Cinch wheels, 20x9 0 offset, tires are 35 x 12.5 R20. I'll be sure to let you know if I have to get a leveling kit or not.

If anyone else has a new 2500 Rebel and would care to let us in on some info, that would be great.

SalMeatballs

Reaction score
Hello there. I'm new here and was wondering the same thing. I'm picking up my 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel Cummins on Monday and I'm fixing to order wheels and tires for it, hoping that what I pick for stock ride height (which is supposedly the same 2" lift the Power Wagon gets from the factory) will be good for it. I'm looking at some Weld Off Road Cinch wheels, 20x9 0 offset, tires are 35 x 12.5 R20. I'll be sure to let you know if I have to get a leveling kit or not.

If anyone else has a new 2500 Rebel and would care to let us in on some info, that would be great.
Although I've been too busy to do any research since creating this discussion, I've yet to find any additional information.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score

The rebel’s aren’t lifted like the PW’s, they sit at the same height as a standard HD 2500.

bkilby

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread