Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seat Area Dog Protection

TinGoatTravelers

Reaction score
I got one from 4Knines and it’s held up really well. I also got the seat belt attachment that allows you to connect his harness to the seatbelt buckle on the bench. Plenty of room to move around but he won’t become a projectile if the worst happens. Very happy with the product and the way the cover fits and stays put with those handles that go behind the seat cracks. Really well thought out. And I’ve washed it 3 times so far (never machine dried) and it still looks new.

Wanderlust073

Reaction score
I have the 4KNines cover as well. Works great, has held up for years. My golden retriever sheds about a pound of fur per hour…

“Seat Belt for Dogs with Elastic Bungee Buffer” attached to her harness keeps her safe and gives her full roam capability on the seats with access to get her big head out of one window so she can drool the hell out of the door paint.

Users who are viewing this thread