Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox Bed Dividers

jetrinka

Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with various bed dividers out there that happen to fit the RamBoxes. If you can find the factory divider/extender used on Ebay they usually want almost 1k for them which I think is insanity! Seeing if anyone likes any other options out there? Thanks in advance!

BigWorm

Reaction score
Look on Facebook marketplace. I bought mine there new in the box and shipped for a fraction of price of new. I then took the lock that came in it to a local locksmith shop and they matched it to truck key for like 15 bucks
Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with various bed dividers out there that happen to fit the RamBoxes. If you can find the factory divider/extender used on Ebay they usually want almost 1k for them which I think is insanity! Seeing if anyone likes any other options out there? Thanks in advance

Ms5606

Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with various bed dividers out there that happen to fit the RamBoxes. If you can find the factory divider/extender used on Ebay they usually want almost 1k for them which I think is insanity! Seeing if anyone likes any other options out there? Thanks in advance!
I broke down and bought the Mopar dividers and am very pleased. Super high quality thickness on the plastic, excellent fit and the small mesh holders inside the lids are very useful for gloves, etc. Do not regret.

Users who are viewing this thread