Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram trucks stuck at Mexico Border

Pugtracker

Reaction score
Ram really does care, order mine in march didn't get built till Aug when it was promised. Still don't have it. Customer care is worthless, they same they will look at compensation when I get it. Interest rates have more than doubled. I know the dealer don't care cause they will sell it for more if I back out. So all I have is this pic. Screenshot_20220319-164317_kindlephoto-13748235.png

rcnal

Reaction score
I ordered mine in march was yours a dually?
it was a 2500 limited and it did show up but it can't leave the lot because of the recall (fuel pump leeks and could cause a fire). I was able to drive it and they don't know when the fix for the recall will be

kristof

Reaction score
Well,
Got my truck yesterday. She looks good. Only snag... for some reason it didn't get a moonroof put in? Not sure how that happened this truck has every option possible.... so no idea how that happened.

All told, it turned out to be way more expensive than I anticipated... the dealership wouldn't hold the interest rate 3.99%, but did keep the agreed vehicle price. Although, I was told if I didn't wish to purchase it... they had 2 new buyers ready to pay at the new cost... which I took a photo of.

I tried to get extras for my 14 month wait... but to no avail. I will be writing a letter to Stellantis voicing my displeasure...but I doubt that will do any good. By the way... I doubled down on a 2022 F350 platinum tremor black out edition... which was supposed to arrive in November, but was subsequently pushed back to February. So, in short, it doesn't matter where you go...
$128K !!! Cheese and crackers !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread