Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram regional rep

cadams155

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the regional rep for ram?

I had extensive issues with my last truck (1500 Bighorn) and last week I traded it in for a new Power wagon.

My PW has been to the dealer 4 times for tires that won't balance. They won't answer my calls and won't call back when I leave a message. One dealer confirmed the tires are defective and told me to go to Goodyear to get it fixed even though the truck was 6 days old and I bought the extended tire and wheel warranty.

Now my check engine light is on. P1404 code. Which is something with the EGR.

I didn't give Ram another chance and spend almost $90k on a truck so they can ignore me.

I am located in central Florida.
Any info is greatly appreciated.

werard

Reaction score
If the tires are defective you will have to go through the tire manufacturer to get them replaced. If I remember right the tire and wheel warranty is only for "damage" correct.

My original transforces were part of a "recall" from the Firestone. I went to Discount Tire with a printout of the recall. They confirmed tires where in the affected batch gave me a credit per tire to apply towards replacement tires. I only payed the difference and they also covered mount and balance.

cadams155

Reaction score
I could see that if the tires developed an issue after some time of ownership and miles accrued.

These had a problem from the day I took the truck home.

Not to mention that the dealership is a Goodyear authorized retailer. Which means they are fully capable of processing warranty issues. They just don't want to.

Last edited:

MacDuff

Reaction score
I would try working with the dealer you bought it from to act as your advocate for resolution. While strictly speaking the warranty is with the tire manufacturer, sometimes the OEM can offer assistance.
I'm an Operations Director for a several high line brands and we are much more likely to go to bat for someone who bought a vehicle from us.
Not that we won't do it for others, but it's helpful in conversations with the factory when we mention the customer purchased the car from us.

Users who are viewing this thread