Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram on hold at rail yard

Amcdaniel76

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to the Forum. I have a question, if this is the right place to ask. Has anyone heard of the Diesel HD's being on hold at any rail yards pending inspection of a fuel line? My new HD has been sitting at the local rail yard (VA) since 6/5. The dealer states it is not being released because of the fuel line inspection. I think they are pulling my leg and just wanted to get some other opinions.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

TonyT

Reaction score
Could be totally legit.
I'd take a low-key cruise by the dealership and their preferred auto body shop. See if its sitting out there.

Amcdaniel76

Reaction score
Could be totally legit.
I'd take a low-key cruise by the dealership and their preferred auto body shop. See if its sitting out there.

Thanks,

I was thinking the same thing. I did call Ram and they stated there was no "hold" that they could see.

SteelersFan

Reaction score
My 6.7 Cummins Mega Cab Laramie arrived at the rail yard in Jessup, MD 6/6-6/7 according to my sales rep and I took delivery 6/13 the day after it arrived at my dealer in south central PA.

Users who are viewing this thread