Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Dominates The 2021 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

RAM Dominates The 2021 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study!​

Pushes Dodge Brand To Second Place...​

1631128654830.png

This past week, J.D. Power the global leader in consumer insights, advisory services, and data and analytics, released its results for its annual Initial Quality Study (IQS). While the Dodge brand dominated the study last year, it dropped to the second spot in 2021 as it was surpassed by the RAM brand.

jadmt

Reaction score
funny I have never gotten a survey but maybe because I have had some issues with my new truck...makes you wonder.

MtnRider

Reaction score
funny I have never gotten a survey but maybe because I have had some issues with my new truck...makes you wonder.

Yep, I have Zero faith in these "studies". Reminds me of those "best city to live in" articles you see all the time.

Pronto

Reaction score
Well even among the best results, it still shows you that there are lots of problems and the odds of you getting a problem free vehicle are against you regardless of brand. I think one of the bigger issues with these surveys is that they only record quantity and not magnitude of problems. It'd be nice if they also recorded service down time.

jadmt

Reaction score
Yep, I have Zero faith in these "studies". Reminds me of those "best city to live in" articles you see all the time.

you mean you don't want to live in Portland Oregon............

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score

Those are pretty accurate because my city is close to the top of worst cities right where it belongs lol, atleast i live outside of the city itself

Users who are viewing this thread