Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Care

Omarf4

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I didn't know until my dealer rep told me about the free oil changes....

PSA:
Make sure you all get your Ram Care details from your dealer when you purchase your new 2500/3500 trucks. It includes:
New owners of selected Ram 2500 and 3500 models are automatically enrolled in the Ram Care program for two years:
  • 2500/3500 Lone Star Edition
  • 2500/3500 Laramie
  • Power Wagon
  • 2500/3500 Longhorn
  • 2500/3500 Limited
Ram Care benefits:
  • Dedicated 24/7 owner support line (866-932-3878) for questions relating to Ram Brand products, including service scheduling and more
  • Complimentary maintenance with four oil changes and four tire rotations
  • Peace-of-mind with trip interruption coverage up to $1,000 per occurrence for lodging, meals and emergency transportation
  • First-day rental coverage helps eliminate waiting at the dealership
  • VIP treatment at Ram Brand events

texas.yankee

Reaction score
Wonder if they just cover the oil and filter and you have to pay for labor? I would be interested to find out the details...

Omarf4

Reaction score
Wonder if they just cover the oil and filter and you have to pay for labor? I would be interested to find out the details...
Labor included per my dealer.. I.e. drop off, pickup after oil change and pay $0. That's the whole point of the complimentary maintenance. The trip interruption coverage is definitely what I am after as I tow across to the gulf quite a bit.....

Zinga

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I didn't know until my dealer rep told me about the free oil changes....

PSA:
Make sure you all get your Ram Care details from your dealer when you purchase your new 2500/3500 trucks. It includes:
New owners of selected Ram 2500 and 3500 models are automatically enrolled in the Ram Care program for two years:
  • 2500/3500 Lone Star Edition
  • 2500/3500 Laramie
  • Power Wagon
  • 2500/3500 Longhorn
  • 2500/3500 Limited
Ram Care benefits:
  • Dedicated 24/7 owner support line (866-932-3878) for questions relating to Ram Brand products, including service scheduling and more
  • Complimentary maintenance with four oil changes and four tire rotations
  • Peace-of-mind with trip interruption coverage up to $1,000 per occurrence for lodging, meals and emergency transportation
  • First-day rental coverage helps eliminate waiting at the dealership
  • VIP treatment at Ram Brand events
I called Ram Care this morning to get more details on this item. While my truck was being built, Ram Care told me about the above details and that it would come with the purchase of the truck. I'll still have it written down in my phone notes.

But this morning, I was told by Ram Care that this is not included. It is included if you buy the truck in Texas.

jakebrake

Reaction score
I called Ram Care this morning to get more details on this item. While my truck was being built, Ram Care told me about the above details and that it would come with the purchase of the truck. I'll still have it written down in my phone notes.

But this morning, I was told by Ram Care that this is not included. It is included if you buy the truck in Texas.
Well that stinks, what about the other 49 states. That one needs to be explained.

Zinga

Reaction score
Ram Care is like Jekyll and Hyde. Sometimes, they can be very nice and helpful. Other times, rude or plain stupid.

Shortly after I place my order, i called Ram Care to find out more about rebates and offers from FCA. When I gave the gentleman my VIN, he looked up everything that was available in my ZIP code. Then, he mentioned the offer above and I took some notes in a log I keep.

This time, the guy was talking with told me that they have no record of that phone call, so I couldn't have been told that information. And besides, the offer is only for Texas.

Another time I called, I didn't initially have my VIN. So, when the lady asked me for the VIN, I told I didn't have it, she interrupted and abruptly stated "I can't help you" and hung up.

Users who are viewing this thread