Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Bonus Cash Data

Ostracize

Reaction score
I think I'm seeing a pattern in the bonus cash offer...but I need more data. So if you received the offer please share the info below please and thank you. Program ID: 43CMW3

Build Order Date:
Offer Received:
Offer Expires:
Delivery Dates
(actual or expected):

Ostracize

Reaction score
Build Order Date: 28 Nov 20
Offer Received: 30 Nov 20
Offer Expires: 28 Jan 21
Delivery Dates: expected 29 Jan - 12 Feb

saltman

Reaction score
Are you thinking sold orders under the program are being held at the port or rail yards?

saltman

Reaction score
If so I am also starting to think the same thing, my truck has been built since 12/16 and MIA getting to KC which is the damn FCA hub for KC southern rail and should be an easy route for FCA

flgboy

Reaction score
They have a different email and misspelled my name and my truck is still delayed. No actual connection to my official order so to speak. I think you are giving them too much credit...

dave41079

Reaction score
Ordered: 10/23
Offer Received: 11/24
Offer Expires: 1/23
Delivery Date: 12/30

I had no problem using mine.

noizy21

Reaction score
I was happy that I had the opposite. My coupon hadn't expired when my truck came in but my dealer actually went and found me one himself before he knew I had one once the truck was delivered. We tried to add both but would only take the one coupon. I'd be happy to give it to someone else since I didn't need mine but I don't think that would work. Mine expires in the middle of February

Users who are viewing this thread