Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM 5500 radio/UConnect fuse location?

Guido79

Reaction score
Started truck today and notice my UConnect screen was dark. Press on/off, Screen Off, etc. I also tried a couple of different reset procedures for UConnect and nothing has fixed the issue. I’m thinking a fuse is blown somewhere but the manual and the fuse box under the hood do not list any radio/UConnect fuse. There does not appear to be any in line fuses by driver or passenger side batteries either.

Anyone have an idea what fuse needs to be replaced and where it is located?

Thanks!

MarcT

Reaction score
Started truck today and notice my UConnect screen was dark. Press on/off, Screen Off, etc. I also tried a couple of different reset procedures for UConnect and nothing has fixed the issue. I’m thinking a fuse is blown somewhere but the manual and the fuse box under the hood do not list any radio/UConnect fuse. There does not appear to be any in line fuses by driver or passenger side batteries either.

Anyone have an idea what fuse needs to be replaced and where it is located?

Thanks!
Hello Guido79,

Did you fix your problem? If so, how?

MtnRider

Reaction score
Hello Guido79,

Did you fix your problem? If so, how?

I doubt he will reply, he had 1 post 2 years ago and hasn't been seen since.....

With that said, there is a radio fuse in the wire harness on the passneger side firewall. It's up at the top of the fire wall inside the engine bay.

Last edited:

MarcT

Reaction score
I doubt he will reply, he had 1 post 2 years ago and hasn't been seen since.....

With that said, there is a radio fuse in the wire harness on the passneger side firewall. It's up at the top of the fire wall inside the engine bay.

Thanks for your reply! My Ram is 2019, I believe the fuse for the radio is under the fuse box.

Users who are viewing this thread