Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 4500

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I love staring at these pics trying to catch stuff.

4500 HD...that would be cool. Guess Ford really better be watching out. That was there big gun in the max towing wars. Ram may just be going for 40000lbs towing...watchout Peterbilt here we come.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there will be 4500 chassis cabs available in the Limited trim level. We have an article about that coming out today. We were tipped off about the 4500 and 5500 chassis cabs late last week but had to push the article back after receiving the embargoed HD information just to be on the safe side.

D

Deleted member 80

A 4500 pickup to go head-to-head with Ferd is what we need.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I stated on 5thGenRams.com over a year ago that Ram was considering a Ram 4500 pickup to battle the F-450. However, I can honestly say the Ram 4500 pickup isn't happening just yet. The new 2019 Ram Heavy Duty models are so ahead of the game Ram doesn't need such a vehicle just yet.

However, what you are actually looking at in that picture from the brochure is a yet to make its debut 2019 Ram 4500 Limited Chassis Cab. We have had several spy photos of the actual Ram 5500 Limited models up on HDRams.com.

1548215770328.png

Here is one I shot about a month ago, out testing in Metro Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread