Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 3500 Mega Cab DRW Fuel Tank

Oneday997

Reaction score
Replaced the stock tank off my '21 3500 Mega Cab DRW with the 50 gallon unit from Titan, so it's for sale. Includes drive shaft shield. Was only used for a few months before being tanken off. $350 obo. Located in the Denver area - I'll deliver to you if within 1hr of Denver. Up to you to arrange shipping if too far away to pick up.

Attachments

• Ram gas tank 2.jpg
    Ram gas tank 2.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Ram gas tank1.jpg
    Ram gas tank1.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 12

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
If you offer shipping, you MUST post a hand written note with the item as described in the forum rules.

Oneday997

Reaction score
If you offer shipping, you MUST post a hand written note with the item as described in the forum rules.

Not really sure what that accomplishes and I'm not offering shipping. In fact, I say buyer to arrange shipping at their expense (e.g. I'm not offering it). I did say I'd deliver within in hour of Denver. If it makes you feel safer, we can call it a 'meetup' as you note. But whatever - if you don't trust I have it, don't buy it.

Oneday997

Reaction score
PS - I see you are in Douglas County CO. I am too - happy to have a 'meet up' so you can see it if you'd like

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not interested in buying it.

I'm interested in all forum members following the site forum for sale rules. If there's shipping offered (doesn't matter who arranges it), please follow the rules or the ad comes down. Thanks.

Oneday997

Reaction score
I'm not interested in buying it.

I'm interested in all forum members following the site forum for sale rules. If there's shipping offered (doesn't matter who arranges it), please follow the rules or the ad comes down. Thanks.
I'm out of town for the next two weeks, so not able to get a picture. If you look back at my past posts, I think it's pretty clear it's legit. I'd say most of the folks on this forum are big boys and girls and can sniff out a scam pretty easily, but again, your rules are your rules, so whatever you need to do.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Please keep in mind the rules were put in place due to complaints and several issues experienced by members here and on 5thgenrams who were not big boys and girls and unable to sniff out a scam.

Some of the accounts involved had been hacked/compromised. The note is jus tone small thing that could help reduce the likelihood and it's no too much to ask, many/most forums that allow sales do the same thing. I shouldn't have to explain or defend the site rules but there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread