Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram 2500 incentive

Deadbuck

Reaction score
anyone know what the 2500 incentives will be? Been looking at a 23 have like 20% off. But dang the interest rates are terrible. 8% excellent credit

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
anyone know what the 2500 incentives will be? Been looking at a 23 have like 20% off. But dang the interest rates are terrible. 8% excellent credit
Looks like 21% off msrp is doable on 2024 orders with mark dodge:

Athawk

Reaction score
Just got a quote from Mark dodge on 2024 laramie 2500. Msrp ~80k, 21% discount puts it around ~63k. The extra 10% discount ends Dec 31 is what they emailed me. But you are correct, interest rates are high and trade in value is down. Build time is around 4 months or so from what I have read. Seems hard to pass up, but I think I am going to wait till next November or December and hope rates go down. But the itch is hard to ignore!

Deadbuck

Reaction score
Just got a quote from Mark dodge on 2024 laramie 2500. Msrp ~80k, 21% discount puts it around ~63k. The extra 10% discount ends Dec 31 is what they emailed me. But you are correct, interest rates are high and trade in value is down. Build time is around 4 months or so from what I have read. Seems hard to pass up, but I think I am going to wait till next November or December and hope rates go down. But the itch is hard to ignore!
I'm in the same boat!! Want give me 40k for my loaded up Bighorn with 45k miles. Looking at a 23 Laramie sticker 84k. Down to 67k. But interest is stupid!!

wrvond

Reaction score
I was able to shop around and get a slightly better rate than that. Not nearly as good as 2017 interest rates, but still better. Also, my bank took another half point off for using autopay from my checking account.
I find myself wishing I had known about Mark Dodge when I was in the market.

Grey

Reaction score
Well with the bad news on the diesels, I would not be surprised to see some big incentives rolling out to help offset the damage. We shall see.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Well with the bad news on the diesels, I would not be surprised to see some big incentives rolling out to help offset the damage. We shall see.
Price will go up to recover for the legal fees lol

jebruns

Reaction score
Price will go up to recover for the legal fees lol
Not sure they can pull that off. The Ram 2500's are not selling well right now. Good time to buy one probably, with the big incentives they are pushing right now.

jebruns

Reaction score
Try a credit union. I just looked at ours (Unify) and they are at 6.74%. We are not in the market, but your post made me curious. Still, 6.74% is still a pretty big bite compared to rates we saw not that long ago.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Not sure they can pull that off. The Ram 2500's are not selling well right now. Good time to buy one probably, with the big incentives they are pushing right now.
Still hard to find a diesel on the lot here

Enve46

Reaction score
Interest rates never really stop me from purchasing a vehicles. If I can’t afford the payment, I’m looking at too expensive of a car/truck, regardless of anything else. Just because two years ago an 80k vehicle was similar monthly payments doesn’t mean I should be looking at the same costs today. Adjust your “needs” to fit your budget. Thats my logic behind it all…

Users who are viewing this thread