Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Brutal_HO

kanabram

Reaction score
I saw your post in one of the forums about your partial removal of the rear part of the center console. I'm trying to remove mine to install a seat cover for the center seat (see pic). I don't see any screws; however, there appears to be snaps but I'm concerned with breaking the bezel. I tried sending a PM but you appear to have restrictions on your profile. Thanks20221229_135743.jpg

Firebird

Reaction score
I saw your post in one of the forums about your partial removal of the rear part of the center console. I'm trying to remove mine to install a seat cover for the center seat (see pic). I don't see any screws; however, there appears to be snaps but I'm concerned with breaking the bezel. I tried sending a PM but you appear to have restrictions on your profile. ThanksView attachment 49515
What seat covers are those?

kanabram

Reaction score
Firebird - Carhartt Seat Savers from Covercraft. Not the fitted ones. I'm very pleased with them.

Users who are viewing this thread