Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PullRight Superlite verses Andersen Ultimate hitch?

P.A.

Reaction score
Going to be buying one of these hitches for our RAM 2500 to pull a 10k pound 5th wheel. I'm leaning towards the PullRight. I like how the PullRight has the funnel for easy hookup.

Your suggestions or info will be appreciated.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Anderson also has a funnel. Same concept, just inverted on the Anderson.

ARR

Reaction score
I have the PullRite 2600 SuperLite hitch. I chose it over the Andersen hitch because it is made of steel. The cargo camera makes it very easy to hook up.

P.A.

Reaction score
I have the PullRite 2600 SuperLite hitch. I chose it over the Andersen hitch because it is made of steel. The cargo camera makes it very easy to hook up.
Great! Yes I was thinking the cargo camera would be helpful with this system. Thank you for your reply.

richardt

Reaction score
Andersen comes in a steel version also.
l have no problem hooking up and it’s easy to put in and take out of the truck

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
Going to be buying one of these hitches for our RAM 2500 to pull a 10k pound 5th wheel. I'm leaning towards the PullRight. I like how the PullRight has the funnel for easy hookup.

Your suggestions or info will be appreciated.
Short or long box?

P.A.

Reaction score
LOL!! Ya and we wound up getting a 5th wheel that had a Reese Goosebox already on it so we went with that. That works great by the way. Plenty of clearance on cab and rails. Thanks for your response tho

Users who are viewing this thread