Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSA: 2019 Ram with Harmon Kardon audio

LeonJames

Reaction score
Just a quick blurb for those that have the higher end Harman Kardon system in their 2019 Ram trucks. I brought mine in to have the recalls taken care of, and I had mentioned an issue where the stereo had some issues where sound would kind of fade down and come back. Long story short, there's a TSB out there for a firmware update for the amplifier and the stereo sounds infinitely better. So much sharper and more punch. Sounds like it's actually worth the cost now...
Next time you get your truck in to the service department, would be a wise move to have them take a look at it.
tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/ I understand TSB's have a reference number, but in this case I'm not sure what the specific TSB number is just yet. I'll update this post if I do.

Last edited:

Heckyl

Reaction score
Just a quick blurb for those that have the higher end Harman Kardon system in their 2019 Ram trucks. I brought mine in to have the recalls taken care of, and I had mentioned an issue where the stereo had some issues where sound would kind of fade down and come back. Long story short, there's a TSB out there for a firmware update for the amplifier and the stereo sounds infinitely better. So much sharper and more punch. Sounds like it's actually worth the cost now...
Next time you get your truck in to the service department, would be a wise move to have them take a look at it.
I understand TSB's have a reference number, but in this case I'm not sure what the specific TSB number is just yet. I'll update this post if I do.

Is that TSB for the hd trucks?

Users who are viewing this thread