Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Ramfanatic

Reaction score
I ordered from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles LA.
50 days from day of order, to delivery at dealers lot.
I believe that to be the worlds record fastest build of a 2021 Ram HD.
Perhaps the 650 mile distance from Saltillo to Lake Charles has something to do with the fast shipment.
Shipping from LA to Sacramento was three days.
The OTD price was the best I found. And I got quotes from them all.
How long ago did you place your order? I ordered my 2500 from Mark Dodge three weeks ago and would be absolutely thrilled if it only took 50 days to get the truck. How much was the shipping and did Mark Dodge arrange it for you?

Thatguyoverthere

Reaction score
How long ago did you place your order? I ordered my 2500 from Mark Dodge three weeks ago and would be absolutely thrilled if it only took 50 days to get the truck. How much was the shipping and did Mark Dodge arrange it for you?
I also ordered from Mark Dodge. Great experience. Aaron is the man. Took 61 days from order to delivered to dealer.

Ramfanatic

Reaction score
I also ordered from Mark Dodge. Great experience. Aaron is the man. Took 61 days from order to delivered to dealer.
Agreed, Aaron is the man. It would be fantastic to get the truck that quickly. When I ordered on 3/19 Aaron estimated 10-13 weeks. I've been counting the days. Time usually flies, but not when you're waiting for your dream truck. :)

RichM752

Reaction score
Placed order Jan 21
Shipping was 1650
I had Aaron put shipping bid for 1500, after a few days I got antsy and arranged myself through a broker for the 1650.
Took a 230 mile trian ride to Sacramento to get truck from transporter and saved 800 smackers.
I think .80 per mile is a good estimate in todays world. Fuel prices are on the high side.

RichM752

Reaction score
2069 miles from Lake Charles to Sacramento Ca.
$1650
.797 cents per mile
YMMV

Sowa

Reaction score
MSRP: $63,169
Vehicle Price: $55,180
MFG Rebate: -$4,000

Sale price before taxes and fees: $51,180

Sowa

Reaction score
What is this MFG rebate you speak of?
This was for my 2019 that I bought last year in February. I can't recall if it was actually a mfg rebate or dealer discount. Just how the paperwork was written.

spg993tt

Reaction score
what dealers/salesperson at the dealership do you all recommend on the east coast, figure northeast would be best, but anywhere from florida to new england? saw a 2021 Ltd longhorn 3500 DRW, i think the sticker was like 86x, and they are quoting e out the door of like 79k they said some rebates went away effective 4/1 here on the east coast, northeast. ive bought from them before, usually its more in that 9,10k discount range. just more like 7,8 now. is that about the norm or should i keep shopping elsewhere?

spd556

Reaction score
2021 3500 srw laramie loaded with everything except sunroof . MSRP $82510 and dealer selling it to me for $72325 minus another $1500 bonus cash and truecar discount = $70825 +TTL.
So how did you get the Truecar discount? What were the qualifications?

PWHerman

Reaction score
Don't forget to check your junk mail for RAM incentives. They sent me one in the middle of March for $4000 for bonus cash that I just saw last week. Spoke with my dealer and luckily the dates of my order and qualification dates of the offer coincide and we got it added to my order.

mcarey

Reaction score
Don't forget to check your junk mail for RAM incentives. They sent me one in the middle of March for $4000 for bonus cash that I just saw last week. Spoke with my dealer and luckily the dates of my order and qualification dates of the offer coincide and we got it added to my order.
Wow, $4000 bonus cash, on a 2500!? Call me jealous.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Wow, $4000 bonus cash, on a 2500!? Call me jealous.
I have a 1,500 coupon but expires 4/31 and don’t think my truck will arrive by then. How does the order date play into that - my understanding was that for the cab inventives it was based on delivery and not he order date - meaning if your truck arrives after the expiration you’re out of luck. Thanks in advance

Ickabod

Reaction score
It generates a code you give to your dealer, only thing is they expire every month so wait till your truck is almost here or you have to use a new email.
If you use gmail, you can just add "+1", "+2" to the end of your email address and it will be delivered to your regular inbox. i.e. JohnDoe+1@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread