Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

JohnER

Reaction score
Almost have to beg dealers in AK to make a deal, if you don't choose to may MSRP+ they just become truly disrespectful. That also included ordering. Couldn't believe an encounter with Anchorage Chrysler Center yesterday. Interesting how quickly they forget what it's like to have to "sell" a vehicle. Currently waiting for a quote to order with Bud Clary in Washington, much more attentive and responsive. Looking forward to what they can offer, with shipping to AK should still come in far less than buying local, which is what I would have preferred.
AK resident also looking to order out of state. Based on the forums, Mark Dodge in LA or Bud Clary in WA look promising. Which Bud Clary are you working with--Auburn or Moses Lake? How discounted was your quote?

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
AK resident also looking to order out of state. Based on the forums, Mark Dodge in LA or Bud Clary in WA look promising. Which Bud Clary are you working with--Auburn or Moses Lake? How discounted was your quote?
Moses lake is the dealer you want. Auburn used to have great deals until the salesman everyone was working with left.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Also check out Ganger in Iowa. They have a thread named 4% under invoice.

@zach@granger

PapaJoe

Reaction score
Mark Dodge (Lake Charles, LA) - 11+% off MSRP on 10/25/21

*They will pick you up from airport (Houston or New Orleans) to come take delivery. Will give you time flexibility for those flying in to take delivery also.
*Sandi has been incredibly easy to work with, helpful, and extremely responsive.

bradybunch8.kf

Reaction score
What has been the timing on getting your trucks from mark dodge? I’m wanting an HO 3500 single wheel with most of the options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
What has been the timing on getting your trucks from mark dodge? I’m wanting an HO 3500 single wheel with most of the options.

A few people have gotten their trucks already. It’s all just dependent on Ram to make the trucks. They get one of the first deliveries in the US, as they go through Dallas and they’re a few hundred miles to the East.

RichM752

Reaction score

For me, I placed my order and truck was on their lot on day 50. It was a 2500 Bighorn with 4 options. Snow chief group, rear wheel liners, bed lighting , and a 50 gal fuel tank.

99Cummins

Reaction score

When did you order? I ordered my 3500 Limited Single Rear Wheel 06/22. No news from the dealer, no window sticker, nothing...

PapaJoe

Reaction score
When did you order? I ordered my 3500 Limited Single Rear Wheel 06/22. No news from the dealer, no window sticker, nothing...
That sux man! I ordered very late, right before they closed last Monday, and I got my VIN this morning from Sandi. She told me to contact her mid-January (11 to 12 weeks time frame) and perhaps she will have production news. Could take less; could take more.

kkerley

Reaction score
Ordered 11/6/2021: 2022 RAM 3500 Limited 4X4 CC SB SRW 6.4 HEMI, Rockie Williams Premier DCJ Mt. Juliet, TN, $8k off MSRP.

Vr6mole

Reaction score
Limited 3500 HO SRW $95,020 sticker and after a $10,525 discount I paid $84.495 or just a hair over 11% off MSRP.

Ordered from Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Longmont Colorado. Ping me if you want my sales guy info.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Limited 3500 HO SRW $95,020 sticker and after a $10,525 discount I paid $84.495 or just a hair over 11% off MSRP.

Ordered from Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Longmont Colorado. Ping me if you want my sales guy info.
This Prestige??

1636733849014.jpeg

Jimmy Dean

Reaction score
Logged in and posting just to say that I ordered from Sandi today at Mark Dodge for $52k on a Tradesmen 2500 MSRP was $59k so... over 10% off MSRP. Got employee pricing, friends and family discount, and holdback taken off. Everything was transparent in the initial build sheet she provided to me. No negotiation required.

Great experience and worth it whether I end up flying in to drive it home or pay an extra $500 or $1000 to get it shipped.

Reaction score

Ordered mine through Prestige as well. By far the best deal anywhere close. Very happy with my deal at 11% off as well.

As for the pricing of lot vehicles, thats a whole different animal vs custom ordered. Unsold vehicles are so hard to come by, most all dealers are not discounting them.

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
Logged in and posting just to say that I ordered from Sandi today at Mark Dodge for $52k on a Tradesmen 2500 MSRP was $59k so... over 10% off MSRP. Got employee pricing, friends and family discount, and holdback taken off. Everything was transparent in the initial build sheet she provided to me. No negotiation required.

Great experience and worth it whether I end up flying in to drive it home or pay an extra $500 or $1000 to get it shipped.
Had the same great experience, Lucky I guess I’ll fly in and enjoy a vacation driving home to the NW from Mark Dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread